Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sister trip to Bali


I am suppose to do this when I got back to KL but apparently I fell sick terribly and got me like a month to recover back. Bad sore throat, bad coughing, bad flu... Oh my god. There is no word that I could use to describe how terrible I am.

Anyway, back to my story of my sister trip to Bali. We booked our flight back in somewhere around end of June. The first plan was actually to go to Medan (I guess, can't remember) as per what Ee Laine suggested. However we changed the plan to Kuta, Bali instead as what her colleague recommended.

I searched online and realized AirAsiaGo is having promotion to few destination so I quickly browsed and discussed with Ee Laine.... through Whatsapp. What a mess because she was on her way back to KL from JB. The worst part is, the internet goes on and off nonstop for her. BUT! We still managed to book it at the price of less than RM900 per person. It includes 5 nights stay in hotel with breakfast and of course a return flight ticket.

I think it is quite cheap because the hotel is new and it is at the most strategic location. Click here to check out their hotel. It is a new hotel, funky hotel, humble staff, nice pool, good location.

This is the entrance of the hotel.
We requested for a basic honeymoon setup as both of us are hospitality graduated, we really love to see how other hotel do the setup. They actually fold different type of figurines whenever we requested for housekeeping. How can you not love them??

Now, this hotel situated nearby the most famous clubs and bars. We have Sky Garden, Engine Room, etc etc... Too much to be listed here. One of my favorite night club is Engine Room. Their songs are my type of genre. The distance from the airport to the hotel is like around 20 minutes or less. Super near!

Btw, a little tips for you here to grab taxi from the airport. Pre-download the "MyTeksi" or "UBER" apps before leaving to Bali. Setup everything in the app beforehand. When you arrived in Bali, simply just connect to their airport WiFi which is free of charge. Switch on the app and request for a taxi. It is just like UBER. Super cheap and reliable. If you are thinking to get a cab right when you arrived, man..... you have to walk out from the airport to the taxi stand which you have to walk about 10 mins (I read this somewhere before I travel to Bali). If you do not have any smartphone, you can also request airport pick up from your hotel service which quite pricey. I paid about 120,00 rupiah for that. Now, if you really arrange a pick up from the hotel, when you walk out from the arrival hall, don't bother much to look for your name/hotel's name. Just walk out and go to the information counter and tell them that you did not see your driver. Give them the details, they will announce it for you. FASTER than yourself trying to look for your driver which I really did that. Damn!

Now, while you are pulling your luggage or carrying them, you'll be offered a help by stranger to help you carry them. If you really need the help, be prepare to tips them.... in USD or SGD. Avoid if you're going to Bali in budget.

Back to the story.... The hotel breakfast were merely the same food every morning. Bacon, sausages, pancakes, beans etc etc. The only different is their local breakfast. Its either noodle, fried rice or some fried vermicelli. 

After breakfast, we decided to do some little photo shoot around the pool area.

There is more, can check out on our Facebook.... If you're connected with us. Hahahahaha....
Right after, we decided to go to the beach! The beach is not that far, we walked about 10 minutes from our hotel. However, we got "attacked" by numbers of vendors... Massage, Henna, accessories and etc. Terrible. So I bought an anklet so she can stop bothering me while I am have massage. GUYS! MASSAGE BY THE BEACH IS A BAD IDEA!
Trying to show you guys our most "satisfying" face for the camera.
At the meanwhile before Ee Laine got "attack" by the masseur selling her services, I was attack by this Henna Master. Felt like we cheat this master more. LOL 100,000 rupiah for 2.



While looking for dinner.............Look what I found,
Stark's House. I'm a part of GOT now. LOL

You might think they have this sort of little hut by the beach for you but no! They just took out a piece of large cloth for you to lay on. It is fine but not cool when the wind blew the sands on you and you're like having body scrub than massage. In fact, they are not really massaging you but rubbing your body. I felt more kinky when all these beach boys came and look at you getting pampered and these masseur like rubbing your chest. wtf. Expensive, awkward, not even a massage. Duhhh.....

Anyway, we met with our Indonesian friend and we went for a day trip.

We got our driver from the third party which located right outside our hotel. Freaking cheap as they go by 4 ppl in a car for 600,000 rupiah, Of course we did a little bargaining. We went to holy places, volcano, cultural show, batik, and etc.




There's actually more photo, but I would prefer you to experience them yourself!


Go to this restaurant if you're going to Bali! Best satay lilit ever!!!!! Must try their bebek (duck)! That's what they're famous for! Let me show you a sneak peak of their menu.
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!
Let me make you hungry!!!

We went for our next trip then we are hungry again. Time for dinner!
Look at the food and scenery. Best for sunset! Sorry guys, can't recall the name of this restaurant. But if you are keen to know, let me know. I'll ask my Indonesian friend as he is the one recommended us.

Little did we know, time passed so fast till to the end of our trip. So... ya. That's all. Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment