Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sometimes

I have been searching for some job in France lately... Well, not really lately but ever since I got back from Toulouse. Its really hard to leave someone you love. It is so hard. I've been crying for few nights missing him. The worst feeling ever is to say goodbye in the airport where either you or your partner went in boarding while the another stands outside the gate waving goodbye. You know what I mean?

However, searching job in France is really difficult as you want to be in a countryside, not Paris. Well, I haven't applied yet so I am not quite sure. But whenever I look out for jobs in France is really hectic because they mainly need people who can speak French. Well, unlike in Malaysia if you can speak English, WE WELCOME YOU! But of course if the company has lots of budget to hire an expat.

This is so hard as I could not practice my French because Enric wasn't here and I can barely speak nor understand much. Besides looking up information about employment in France, I read plenty of thought from expat that it is a much to speak French if anyone decided to work in France except Au Pair or nanny job. Well, I need permanent job so I have to study real hard and practice more on my French.

When I found the jobs which do not require me speak French, I would came across some problem. I'm in the mid of my treatment and also my braces. If I move to France, there's many thing I have to redo. I have to look for orthodontist to continue my braces and what are the fees be like! Then I talked to Enric which he had no idea what's gonna be and he have to go for his training. Now this is a big deal. He has 2 training in his 2 years of Masters. So, one of the training must be in oversea. Right now, he found a placement in France which means next training have to be done in oversea. So there's no point for me to stay in France right now. It's like vice versa. I go, he leave. Interesting huh?

But, if there is someone willing to hire me, it would be great. I have not much requirement as I only wants a week more of holiday for my Chinese New Year so I could go home to have family reunion. Service related job would be much preferred... I am like looking for a job by blogging. LOL Sounds so desperate but it looks like what it is tho. Sometimes I feel that why. I'm like "wow, I'm so desperate!"

Just in case there's potential employer pass by, there's a LinkedIn tab on top where you can view my profile. Thanks in advanced. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment