Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I finally got the braces!

Hello!!!!! I finally got my braces on! It was last Saturday. So my next appointment will be in 6 weeks time! It wasn't in so much pain compare to what they did before braces was inserting some sort of rubber to create gaps on the back of my teeth. I had that for a week, I was in pain for 6 days. It was worst than having braces on.

What really hurts me is the brackets are hurting my mouth and plenty of ulcer were formed after I woke up from my sleep. They do give me some waxes to protect it but I tried not to have it on otherwise my mouth will be not used to brackets for like forever. So yeah... Till I can't bear the pain as one of the bracket keep "hooking" up with my ulcer. So yeah, terrible....

And for the pain killer, I had none of it so far. Because I can still bear with it but not when eating. It is so sore when I tried to chew my food. I had soft noodles, porridge and cream soup. That's all... Trying to have all of the food as soft as possible. I literally just swallowed them instead.

My friend who had her braces before, she said I don'f feel much pain probably it was because the wire was not tight enough. I hope not or maybe yes. And yeah, the wire will be change from time to time as I will be having thicker type of wire. Hopefully the pain will be the same!!!

Sometimes I hate myself for going for braces but at the mean time when I think about having pretty smile soon is like, "poof!!" all the bad thought will be gone but it returns when my ulcer got hooked up with bracket again.

Beware of my crooked teeth photos below. If you have any weak heart, please skip this. xD



Well, this was taken when I had rubbers on the back of my teeth. I guess the different is not much tho.
Braces on for first day!
As you can see on the left, there's no bracket there it was because this mini teeth was quite far behind so I have to wait till next appointment to have it on.

Let's see what will it looks like after my second appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment